Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Birthday Surprise Lunch (and free printables!) - Kimbo from A Girl and a Glue Gun

Kim from A Girl and a Glue Gun is here today!  Yea!  And she's got an amazing (and simple) idea for kid birthdays!  (Seriously, I never would have thought of this and it makes me feel like such a lame mom...)  Plus she made free printables for us.  Seriously.


I was born in July...so I never had to go to school on my birthday! But two of my kids have school birthdays (how unfun to go to school ON your birthday!) So I ALWAYS try to make it as special as possible!   AND one of the things I do is a special birthday sack lunch!!! birthday sack lunch

I take their regular school lunch....and wrap it up.
great birthday present for kids during the school year


(a capri sun is a treat...they normally just get milk or water)
wrapped lunch for birthday school kids

You can add balloons, glitter, confetti, and make sure to throw in a cute happy birthday sign!

free birthday and have a great day tags printable

I've got all these fun birthday printables for you right here (just right click and save to your computer!!!)
I even added some generic have a great day....so you could do this anytime your kid needs a pick me up!!!

1 HAVE A GREAT DAY PRINTABLES free printables for birthdays happy birthday to you free printable --a girl and a glue gun.com happy happy happy birthday printablehave a great birthday free printable have a great day printablesfree printableshave a great birthday free printables



birthday printables


you can go HERE for more birthday printables!

free birthday printables!AND you can stalk me here:
thanks kimberly for having me on your blog!!!


Thanks Kimbo!  We've got no excuse but to be A+ moms this year.




*Be sure to check below for all the fun parties I link to!*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...