Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Stealing Ideas. Again.


Here's the "tutorial" for that sneak peek I gave you last week.  


Wish I could take credit for this easy, cute, Halloweeny idea, but that would be a complete lie.  I actually saw it on Delia Creates a few years ago.  This is yet another project I did last year and am just posting now...

I'm sure you've already figured it out.  You get some spiders...  mine were extra large, large and small (ring sized), which I got at Walmart, Walmart and the dollar store respectively.


And, as I'm sure you've figured out, all you need are spiders, a hot glue gun and some magnets!

I used the bigger round magnets (which were stronger) for the big spiders and the roll of magnet tape that you cut to size for the smaller spiders.



Completely creepy and something the kids can help you with.  Bug thinks these are especially cool and loves putting them in different positions.  I'm not a fan of spiders, but I'll put aside my fears for these fun guys!

(on a totally unrelated note, do you know how hard it is to type when holding a baby??)



*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...